Our Distance Learning Instructor Certification Course includes:
- FREE Access to the official Fitness4x4® Online Foundation Course
- FULL Access to the Hour of Power Instructor Certification Course Online (RRP £350.00)
- UNLIMITED Access to the Fitness4x4® E-Learning Platform including Soundtrack Downloads, Training Manuals, your own customisable E-Notebook & 30+hours of Video Tutorials.
- REMOTE Tutor-Supported Training & Assessment throughout your learning plan.
Booking Requirements & Course Pre-Requisites:
- Candidates should already hold (or be in the process of completing) a Level 2 Fitness Instructor, ETM or L3 Personal Trainer qualification (or other equivalent industry recognised qualification) as a course pre-requisite and will be asked to provide evidence of such.
- Access to the Fitness E-Learning Platform will be for an agreed time-frame only, typically 6 months from the date of enrolment unless otherwise agreed.
- You will be expected to complete your Instructor Education and Certification within a maximum of 8-12 weeks from enrolment and no later than a maximum of 9 months from your original start date.
- There is no minimum time-frame within which certification can be completed, subject to all assessment requirements being fulfilled.
- All course candidates will be asked to provide a scanned copy of one form of photographic ID for the purpose of verifying their identity.
- Course booking is transferable*, but non-refundable. (*Course booking may be transferred to a third party only if you have not already logged in and begun your distance learning.)
- For candidates who have purchased the Full Distance Learning certification option, attendance to a face-to-face training day or training weekend will be possible but will be chargeable to the amount of the difference in cost between the Distance Learning Course Fees already paid and the current published fees for the Hour of Power Instructor 2-Day Training Weekend at the time of request. (note: if there is no difference in fees already paid and published fees a minimal administration fee of £15 will be applied for inclusion on an available day course).