Our Distance Learning Certification Course includes:
- FREE Access to the official Fitness4x4® Foundation Course ONLINE (RRP £125.00)
- FULL Access to the 2-day Hour of Power Instructor Certification ONLINE (RRP £350.00)
- UNLIMITED Access to the Fitness4x4® E-Learning Platform including Offical Soundtrack Downloads, Official Training Manual, your own customisable E-Notebook & 30+hours of Video Tutorials.
- REMOTE Tutor-Supported Training & Assessment
Booking Requirements & Course Pre-Requisites:
- Candidates should already hold (or be in the process of completing) a Level 2 Fitness Instructor, ETM or Personal Trainer qualification (or other equivalent industry recognised qualification) as a course pre-requisite and will be asked to provide evidence of such.
- CPD Points available to REPs Registered L2 Qualified Fitness/ETM Instructors and L3 PT’s only.
- Access to the Fitness E-Learning Platform will be for an agreed time-frame only, typically 6 months from date of enrolment unless otherwise agreed.
- You will be expected to complete your Instructor Education and Certification within 6-12 weeks of enrolment and no later than a maximum of 9 months from your original start date. There is no minimum time-frame within which certification can be completed, subject to all assessment requirements being fulfilled.
- All course candidates will be asked to provide a scanned copy of one form of photographic ID for the purpose of verifying their identity.
- Course booking is transferable*, but non-refundable. (*Course booking may be transferred to a third party only if you have not already logged in and begun your distance learning.)
- For candidates who have purchased the Full Distance Learning certification option, attendance to a face-to-face training day or training weekend will be possible but will be chargeable to the amount of the difference in cost between the Distance Learning Course Fees already paid and the current published fees for the Fitness4x4® TRAINER 3-DAY Course at the time of request. (note: if there is no difference in published fees then no additional charge will apply).