Hour of Power® Instructor Certification Training (2-3Day)
Intensive Instructor Training Course, accessible as a 1, 2 or 3-day course option (subject to ratio of ‘blended learning’ via the Fitness4x4 E-Learning Platform).
Includes fully tutor-led Instructor Practical Training, Assessment and Masterclass access, as well as enrolment on the Fitness4x4® Foundation E-Course and full access to Fitness4x4® E-Learning Education Platform throughout the duration of your learning. All learning materials, royalty-free music, assessment and issue of final certificate included in course cost.
All of our courses are REPs Approved and Endorsed by PD:Approval. More details are available on the official Fitness4x4® website
Booking Requirements & Course Pre-Requisites:
- Candidates should already hold (or be in the process of completing) a Level 2 Fitness Instructor, ETM qualification or equivalent industry recognised qualification as a course pre-requisite and will be asked to provide evidence of such.
- All bookings must be made at least 7 days prior to attending a scheduled 1, 2 or 3 Day Course Options.
- Candidates wishing to attend a single Completion Day rather than a full 3-day weekend must be prepared to allocate at least 12-16 hrs home study time on the Fitness4x4 E-Learning Platform, prior to attending the Completion Day.
- Access to the E-Learning Platform will be for an agreed time-frame only, typically 6 months from date of enrolment unless otherwise agreed.
- All course candidates will be asked to provide a single form of photo ID in order to verify their identity, either in advance of or upon arrival at the certification course.